How well are fintechs served by banks?
To a greater or lesser extent, every fintech needs to work with a bank. And the nature of this relationship is coming to define our industry.
Fintechs see their choice of banking partner as critical to success but too many believe they are misunderstood, underserved and that their current bank is increasingly inhibiting the success of their businesses as well as the potential of the wider market.
Based on a survey of 100 fintechs in the five leading fintech markets in Europe, this report is essential reading, revealing where fintechs need help and what banking service providers need to do to better support them.
Download the report now to find out how many fintechs:
- suffered a service outage caused by their partner bank
- faced regulatory intervention due to agency banking failures
- have delayed new product launches due to agency banking partners
- don’t believe they receive Banking-as-a-Service
You can also expect:
- In-depth analysis of fintech’s needs from across the five leading markets throughout Europe
- Detailed look at the impact of agency banking services on fintechs
- Actionable intelligence for banks wanting to improve their services for fintechs
“Unless things change, the fintech sector will not reach its full potential and we’ll all be poorer for it” – Charles McManus, CEO of ClearBank